Payment Research Request eForm (PRR)

Categories: Forms, Resources Tags: General Accounting

Payment Research Request eForm (PRR)

Use this form to provide the General Accounting department with information needed to research and/or void a check or direct deposit payment to students, vendors, or employees. Please use the Check Number found in Banner Vendor Detail History (FAIVNDH) or contact Payroll at or ext. 7-1919 to obtain a payroll check number.

Verify the correct address and direct deposit information is in Banner before submitting this request.

If fraud is suspected (e.g., altered check, forgery, direct deposit tampering), please contact immediately to investigate.

Last Updated: October 5, 2021