UNC Charlotte Marriott Hotel & Conference Center Information
Hotel location and information
UNC Charlotte Marriott Hotel & Conference Center (Hotel) is located close to campus and offers many ways to partner with the University. Situated on approximately four-acres near the PORTAL Building, the Hotel is located at 9041 Robert D Snyder Road, Charlotte, NC 28262 and offers direct access to the LYNX Blue Line. For more information, call 704-978-8000 or visit Marriott.com.
Did you know that UNC Charlotte Marriott Hotel & Conference Center has…
- 226 guest rooms
- 5 suites including the 1,700 square foot Chancellor suite – the only room with an outdoor terrace
- Curated art program created by UNC Charlotte faculty, alumni and students
- More than 20,000 square feet of function space
- Largest space: 7,000 square foot Crown Room that can hold as many as 800 people (when at 100% capacity) for a stand-up reception
- More than 6,000 square feet of designed outdoor function space – the outdoor plaza has views of the UNC Charlotte campus
- All function space located on one level
- A full service restaurant, Golden Owl Tavern
To learn more about the Hotel visit the Inside UNC Charlotte website.
How to book your next campus event
If a campus department desires to hold an event at the Hotel, the department contact should first consult with their department head or another appropriate manager to confirm approval and fund availability. Click on the summarized flowchart below for the complete procedures departments should use for scheduling campus events at the Hotel.
Click the image below to enlarge:
How to reserve a hotel room
- Reserve a Standard guest room on Marriott.com at the UNC Charlotte Business Rate by following the Hotel’s reservation procedures and hotel policies. Note that this rate only applies to individual travel for University guests traveling on University business.
- Email the completed information form to the Hotel via Sales@unccharlottemarriott.com.
- If applicable, complete the third-party authorization form for purchasing card (p-card) on file (this will be emailed separately).
Last Updated: June 30, 2023