Vendor Relations

How to Pay Vendors with Outgoing Wire Transfers

The Financial Transaction Request (FTR) Wire Transfer eForm can be used to generate Wire Transfer transactions when an ACH payment or check is not acceptable. It may also be used to send payment in foreign currencies. Please make sure the fund and account number(s) you are using is/are an accurate representation of the transaction. Financial […]

Vendor Forms

Categories: Forms, Resources Tags: Vendor Relations

Vendor Forms Vendor Forms Follow the supplier instructions to search for a supplier, request a new supplier and update an existing supplier in 49er Mart. Contact Email: Last Updated: October 5, 2021