The Accounts Payable area of the Disbursements department is a unit of the Controller’s Office that facilitates the timely processing of vendor payments, posting of interdepartmental invoices, and responding to customer inquiries. We are committed to providing quality service to UNC Charlotte faculty, staff, and vendors.
Accounts Payable Information
- Email any invoices you receive from a vendor to Accounts Payable at ImageNowAP@charlotte.edu.
- Accounts Payable and Materials Management are working together to improve vendor payment processes. University vendors will be strongly encouraged to accept payments electronically through direct deposit. As you work with new vendors, please encourage the acceptance of electronic payments.
- Purchase order/invoice payments are split among the Accounts Payable staff by the first letter of the vendor’s name, as follows:
- Vendor invoices A-C: Lori Crump
- Vendor invoices D-K: Sandra Melton
- Vendor invoices L-Q: Sherry Callaway
- Vendor invoices R-Z: Lynn Pritchard