The Payroll Department is a unit of the Controller’s Office that processes all UNC Charlotte payrolls, deductions, and payroll tax withholdings. This department complies with federal and state laws governing the taxation and reporting of wages. The payroll team serves university departments and employees through timely and accurate salary and wage payments, timekeeping, and leave reporting.
Phone: 704-687-1919 Fax: 704-687-1416
Address: Payroll Window Hours:
UNC Charlotte Monday – Friday
Attn: Payroll Department 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Reese 3rd floor
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Note that the following topics are managed by other UNC Charlotte departments. Please see these sites for further information:
- Human Resources
- Parking and Transportation Services: Parking deductions
- Compensatory Time Off Payout Request
- Federal Form W-4 Employee’s Withholding Certificate
- Moving Expense Reimbursement/Allowance Request Form
- Moving Reimbursement Pre-Approval Request Form
- NC-4 / NC-4 EZ Forms – North Carolina Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Out-of-State Work Approval Form
- Salary Overpayments Form
Manuals – Guides – Procedures
Standards And Governance
There are no Posts to display