The Office of the Bursar is a unit of Treasury Services that provides quality account management services to students, parents and alumni by proactively assisting them in meeting their financial responsibilities for attendance. Below are the specific functions of the department:
- Cashier collection of all University receipts and deposits, including billing payments and refunds like third party payments, external scholarship payments, and 529 plan payments
- eCommerce/Merchant Services functions
- Student account management, including tuition and fee schedule, authorized users, billing, financial holds, and refunds
- Collections and accounting for student loans and past due accounts
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement) processing
If you have questions about your student account, email email@example.com, call 704-687-8622, or schedule a virtual appointment with Niner Central staff located in Cone University Center or online at NinerCentral.charlotte.edu.
Cashier's Window Hours
The Cashier's window is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., to collect student payments and departmental receipts.
Departments should continue to follow the daily deposit act and ensure that departmental staff are routinely depositing checks to the Cashier's Office.
9201 University City Blvd.
Reese 2nd Floor
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 704-687-1715
Main Office Hours: Cashier Window Hours:
Monday - Friday Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.