Office of the Bursar
The Office of the Bursar is a unit of Treasury Services that provides quality account management services to students, parents and alumni by proactively assisting them in meeting their financial responsibilities for attendance.
Below are the specific functions of the department:
- Cashier collection of all University receipts and deposits from departments and student payments including third party payments, external scholarship payments, and 529 plan payments
Note that departments should ensure all currency, coin, and check receipts are deposited daily. Contact us with any questions about this requirement.
- eCommerce/Merchant Services functions
- Student accounts management, including tuition and fee schedule, authorized users, billing, financial holds, and refunds
- Collections and accounting for student loans and past-due accounts
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement) processing
If you have questions about your student account, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 704-687-8622, or schedule a virtual appointment with Niner Central staff located in Cone University Center or online at NinerCentral.charlotte.edu.
9201 University City Blvd.
Reese 2nd Floor
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Main Office Hours:
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Cashier Window Hours:
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.